Experience Level :Internship
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, highly-organized and relationship-driven Influencer Marketing Coordinator to help establish Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app.
The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will support the influencer marketing team, ensuring that all campaign deliverables are accurately executed and reported, provide detailed analysis of campaign performance, and relay meaningful insights on growth and activity impact of influencer marketing efforts.
Based in Austin and reporting to the Manager of Influencer Marketing, this role is ideal for someone who is highly organized, understands and can communicate data, and has a love for social media trends.
- Track and provide reporting for all influencer marketing campaigns
- Manage influencer social media account information and contact details in Bumble’s influencer CMS
- Measure and provide analysis of growth and activity metrics based on influencer marketing campaigns
- Assist the influencer and marketing operations teams with contracts and invoicing
- Stay up to date on influencer and social media trends that can be leveraged to create more impactful campaigns
- Manage responses to inbound influencer collaboration requests and make talent recommendations to influencer marketing team for campaigns when they make sense
- 1-2 years in talent relations, social media, influencer marketing, or relevant account management experience
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Willing to hustle and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent organization skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand data and make necessary changes based on analyses
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and G Suite applications including spreadsheets, presentations, and basic formulas to collect and present data
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble’s success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the “female first” app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.
- Text Area Field: texte area
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
- Qualifications: Diploma, Degree Bachelor